[Beowulf] Win64 Clusters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Mon Apr 9 15:10:19 PDT 2007

I used minix on 286 briefly until I found out about the 3-floppy MCC
linux distribution that included gcc around 1992 ;-)

I never got to play with amoeba since both Minix and Amoeba where not
free at the time linux came out - did you?

http://www.cs.vu.nl/pub/amoeba/amoeba.html shows an 80 node amoeba
cluster based on sparc and seems to be free now.

Michael