[Beowulf] Win64 Clusters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Mon Apr 2 11:35:30 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Greg Lindahl wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 12:55:55PM -0400, Peter St. John wrote:
>
>> The main reason I know of to use
>> MS for a server is to commoditize MS-certified admins, who are cheaper than
>> RGB is.
>
> Not on a per-word basis! rgb is far more productive!

And on the list, I work for beer and pretzels.  Top that,
Microsoft....;-)

Off the list I do get a bit more expensive.

Greg, the GEEZER daemon met my rgbbot and they ran off together.  I'm
down to wrting my own txet again, two fingers at a time.  They did say
before they left that they'd already asked AND answered all the
questions that would ever be asked on the ilst, so that the list could
go ahead and shut down now.

    rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu