[Beowulf] Server room design consulting

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 2 08:15:31 PDT 2007

At least in my area, Liebert does have some competent folks who could
help.  Tell their salesman to get one on them involved, and in general,
don't take the Liebert salesman's word that he's necessarily competent.
  I've run across exceptions, but the last time we got burned, it was
pretty bad (and, no, I wasn't involved in trusting the salesman, but
that's a whole 'nother story).

gerry