[Beowulf] LECCIBG Announcement (SC06)

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Tue Nov 7 12:37:27 PST 2006

Bill,

First, for the purpose of political correctness: Cigars
can be harmful to your health, they can stink (cheap ones do),
one end is hot, they can make you dizzy, they can make
you nauseous, they are particularly good at keeping
insects away (and some people, which is not necessarily
a bad thing).

Not much to do in terms of preparation. You could
go outside and find an old rotten twig about the size
of a cigar and practice holding it you mouth. For the
uninitiated, the sensation is about the same.

I am sure you will have ample opportunity to buy
cigars Monday night.

 --
 Doug