[Beowulf] Beginners Forum info!

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Mon Nov 6 15:44:04 PST 2006

Future Cluster Geeks:

I would be very interested if there is anything that
you think is "missing" in your search. i.e. what big questions
do you have to which you cannot easily find an answer ?

My invitation extends to all the beginners on the list.
No question is to stupid or silly. Reading these posts
I think a "Beginning Cluster FAQ" would be a nice addition
to ClusterMonkey.

Speaking for myself, and I assume many others on this list,
I am too far entrenched in this stuff to see
the nagging issues and questions that beginners face.

Please feel free to drop me a line or post to the list.

 --
 Doug

> Welcome!
> You're in the same boat as me.
> I've found that just browsing ClusterMonkey, and reading the intro
> document on the beowulf.org website to be very helpful. Being
> subscribed to this list also helps. The odd relevant [to us begginners
> that is] discussion.If you are looking for things to read, just browse
> the mailling list archives, looking for keywords.
> For conversation sake, are you also 17 and also starting University?
>
> gl & hf

Doug