[Beowulf] SC'06 Beowulf Bash ?

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Wed Nov 1 10:21:44 PST 2006

In true LECCIBG fashion we are planning ahead this year. Which
means we should have everything figured out by the
end of next week.

I'll announce the exact time and date as soon as we know it.
I am thinking that Monday night after the Gayla should be a
good time. Keep an eye on the LECCIBG page as well:

http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/164/57/

 --
 Doug

> What ever happened to the annual Cigar and Cognac party as well???
> *Douglas
> Eadline*
>
> On 11/1/06, Chris Samuel <csamuel at vpac.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I'm off to my first SC'06 this year to help man the VPAC booth with a
>> couple
>> of friends and was wondering if there were any details about the Beowulf
>> bash
>> yet ?
>>
>> cheers,
>> Chris
>> --
>> Christopher Samuel - (03)9925 4751 - VPAC Deputy Systems Manager
>> Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing http://www.vpac.org/
>> Bldg 91, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton South, VIC 3053, Australia

Doug