[Beowulf] Three notes from ISC 2006

Mike Davis jmdavis1 at vcu.edu
Wed Jun 28 11:47:03 PDT 2006

Patrick,

Maybe I'm just too dense to understand. But, you've basically labelled
Greg's post as spam. You've called their metric nonsense. You've
criticized the published number they used that came from your company's
product. For what?

You've provided no new data. No reference to new data. When asked for a
head to head test, you defer because in Europe such "marketing" (I don't
necessarily consider benchmarks marketing) is not allowed. And, you've
used far more bandwidth than Greg's orignal post which you critcized as
spam.

What am I missing here??????

Mike Davis