[Beowulf] Re: clusters in high schools.

matt jones jamesjamiejones at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 04:32:48 PST 2006

yea, i have alreddy got 3 dell computers from my science department at
my disposal, but a problem i fave found is that offically they cant give
me the cmputers unless they are saftey checked, being from a school many
have been vandalised.

i can under stand this for the PSU's but i just want the motherboards,
memory and hard drives for the project...

and i need to find a proper use for the cluster nce it's going, any
ideas anyone???

matt jones, 15, YR. 11 student at a normal comprehensive school.