[Beowulf] removing tiles around heavy racks?

Bruce Allen ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Tue Jan 3 09:40:52 PST 2006

The floor rating may be relevant.  Typical 'concor' floors made by Tate
Access Flooring have point load ratings of 1250, 1500, or 2000 pounds.

Since this is a safety issue, I suggest you contact the floor manufacturer
and ask their engineers directly.  I wouldn't trust any response that you
get from this newsgroup as definitive.

Cheers,
 	Bruce