[Beowulf] SATA II - PXE+NFS - diskless compute nodes

Eric Shook eric-shook at uiowa.edu
Sat Dec 9 11:27:45 PST 2006

Not to diverge this conversation, but has anyone had any experience
using this pxe boot / nfs model with a rhel variant?  I have been
wanting to do a nfs root or ramdisk model for some-time but our software
stack requires a rhel base so Scyld and Perceus most likely will not
work (although I am still looking into both of them to make sure)

Thanks for any help,
Eric Shook