[Beowulf] hpl size problems

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Fri Sep 30 11:33:07 PDT 2005

The only down side is requiring a package that not all users might have.
  I have been using modules since Cray days (eeek!).  The can help with
the solution.  Maybe worth thinking about adding functionality if the
modules package is there, and generating a "script" to switch if it is
not ...

Hmmmm....

Joe

--