[Beowulf] Cluster Managers Mailing List?

Andrew Fant fant at pobox.com
Mon Sep 26 07:24:46 PDT 2005

Morning all,
   From the recessess of what remains of my brain, I seem to recall that there
was once a mailing list oriented towards people who were involved in the
administration of clusters of various sorts.  Does anyone else remember this
list?  Google didn't seem to have anything, but the memory is distinct enough
that I thought I ought to ask around.  If anyone does know the mailing list I am
speaking of, I would greatly appreciate a pointer to it.

Thanks,
	Andy