[Beowulf] [request for participation] survey on the usage of parallel programming systems

Michael Suess mike_ml at suessnetz.de
Mon Oct 24 12:51:54 PDT 2005

Hi,

have you ever wanted to know, what parallel programming systems / languages
the rest of the world is using? Or what platforms parallel applications are
developed for? Or what organizations are performance hungry enough to take on
the burdon of developing parallel applications?

Me too. And that is why I have set up a short survey on parallel programming
as part of my research for my PhD. It is set up here:

http://www.plm.eecs.uni-kassel.de/parasurvey/

More than 50 people have filled out the survey this far, and therefore I will
be evaluating the results shortly (it will close in two weeks, on November
the 5th!). But before I do, please consider filling out the survey to make
the results even more valuable. Of course, I will make the results available
to everyone who participated. And before I forget to mention it: two gift
certificates from amazon.com are being awarded to everyone who participated.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Best Regards,
Michael Suess

--
"What we do in life, echos in eternity..."
M.: msuess at uni-kassel.de | T.: +49-561-804-6269 | F.: +49-561-804-6219