[Beowulf] building ethereal with ompcc

Arindam_Paul Arindam_Paul at Satyam.com
Mon Oct 17 04:40:56 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to build ethereal with omcc (version 1.6) in linux 2.6.5 on
an SMP machine.

For that I have changed the makefile of ethereal to include omcc
(instead of gcc).

When I make this, I get an error, "Unknown depmode=ompcc".

(On a normal compilation with gcc, the depmode becomes, depmode=gcc3.)

Please send me any solution, if you have any clue to what this is......

Thanks for your help in advance.

Arindam.

DISCLAIMER: