[Beowulf] Re: quick and dirty method for starting job on another node?

Ben Mayer bmayer at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:33:15 PDT 2005

This brings up an interesting point. How many people are running with
their entire cluster exposed to the big bad internet. From thinking
about it for a minute I would simply expose the head node to the
network/internet and everything else would be a royal pain to route a
packet to.

Why does this not work in practice?

Ben