[Beowulf] quick and dirty method for starting job on another node?

Stuart Midgley stuart.midgley at anu.edu.au
Tue May 3 14:56:11 PDT 2005

The best thing is pdsh from llnl.  It uses a tree structure to limit
the number of threads required, produces sensible output on return
(numbers which node did what output), is fast, stable and reliable.  It
also has quite a nice syntax for specifying nodes.

Can be used with ssh/rsh as required.

	http://www.llnl.gov/linux/pdsh/pdsh.html

pdcp is also very useful :)

Stu.