[Beowulf] redundant servers

akbar ali sirkaber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:37:04 PDT 2005

Hi.
We haven't set up a Beowulf cluster just yet, we are still unsure if
it's the best solution for us. We have one main server, which hosts
several concurrent connections. Our main worry is if there is some
sort of a critical hardware failure, we will loose all the connections
and our server app dies. We need a solution set which allows us to
have full redundancy on keeping the concurrent connections as well as
running our binary server application without any interruption.

Was hoping someone might be able to shed a little insight to help us
solve our problem.

Truly Appreciated,
-Akbar A.