[Beowulf] password-less "rsh"

Brian R Smith brian at cypher.acomp.usf.edu
Sat Jul 30 15:04:50 PDT 2005

John,

Very funny parallel, BTW.  I just figured, if you wanted/needed kerberos
in the future, it would be a trivial process to just reinstall the RPM
package.

Not so much as "hunting with automatic weapons", but more akin to
peaceful and humane relocation for the purposes of development, you
could always

mv /etc/profile.d/krb* <some_backup_dir>

It really makes no difference though.

-Brian