[Beowulf] BWBUG June 12th -- new meeting location (downtown Washington, DC)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pathscale.com
Fri Jul 8 16:59:32 PDT 2005

Mike Fitzmaurice asked me to forward this note. I'm not so sure I can
agree with the "most sought after" bit, but I can promise that the
talk will be interesting.

The next meeting date will be at a new location. Tuesday July 12th the
time will be 2:00 to 5:00 PM at 2025 M Street NW Washington DC 20036 and
will feature a series of technical briefings featuring Greg Lindahl,
Distinguished Engineer and Founder at PathScale. Greg is one of the most
sought-after speakers on HPC. Greg will also speak about the new Dual
Core Opteron Processor. This will be the seventh event in a series of
what we describe as "THE LINUX CLUSTER FORUM" which will focus on
complete Linux Cluster solutions for mission critical applications and
production research.

Please Note Venue Change for the July 12th Meeting which will be at
Radio Free Asia in downtown DC. This is the same site that hosts the
DCLUG meetings. Directions are available on the DCLUG site:

<http://dclug.tux.org/dclug_meetings.html>

Live video stream in ogg theora format will be available at:

http:/streamer0.rfa.org:8000/bwbug_video.ogg
<http://streamer0.rfa.org:8000/bwbug_video.ogg>

The camera operator will be available in #bwbug on irc.freenode.net to
relay questions from remote attendees.

Please click on the link to register

http://bwbug.org/Meeting_Registration.php

Michael Fitzmaurice