[Beowulf] Re: Beowulf of bare motherboards (fwd)

Jack Wathey wathey at salk.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:03:08 PDT 2004

Andrew thought there would be enough general interest in this that I
should post it to the list, so here it is.  My friend who helped me build
this thing (which we call "ammonite") took some digital photos of it.
If anyone on the list wants to dedicate a little corner of his/her website
to pictures of this cluster, let me know and I'll try to get copies to
you.