[Beowulf] Updated NCBI rpms released for the 2.2.10 toolkit

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Oct 28 11:06:09 PDT 2004

Folks:

  We rebuilt the NCBI rpms for AMD64, i386, i586 (non-P4), athlon, and
i686 (p4).  Feel free to grab them from our site

   http://downloads.scalableinformatics.com/downloads/ncbi/

They are named NCBI-2.2.10-1.*.rpm, where * =
{src,x86_64,i386,i586,i686}  They were built on RHEL/SuSE/Fedora Core2
machines.  Should install without problems (and use the source if you
have problems).

Please note that if you have a non-pentium4/non-athlon machine (PIII)
you want the i586 or i386 version.  If you have a pentium4 based
machine, you want the i686 version.  AMD64 (and probably EM64T) will use
the x86_64.  Athlon's will use the athlon version.  Unless someone
supplies me with G5 or Itanium2, I probably wont be able to do builds
for those platforms.

Enjoy, and as usual, bug reports/problems to us, not to NCBI.  We built
the RPMS, so if they are broken, we need to know.

Joe