[Beowulf] Another bare motherboard cluster in a box

Anand Vaidya anandv at singnet.com.sg
Wed Oct 6 03:41:50 PDT 2004

Another bare motherboard based cluster, with Via CPU. Found this one on via
arena

"I found myself deeply interested (disturbed?) in the latest clustering
software called HPC (High Performance Clustering).  Most of the software is
Linux based therefore free to download but I still needed an actual cluster
to run the stuff on.  Rather than standing in line somewhere like Stanford
for a brief encounter with a cluster I went about building my own."

http://www.slipperyskip.com/page10.html