[Beowulf] wulfware list

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Tue May 18 08:08:27 PDT 2004

To get some of the wulfstat/xmlsysd traffic off of this list, I've set
up a mailman list here:

Users (current or potential) are encouraged to subscribe and ask
questions or report bugs there.  I'll probably report only major changes
or announcements on the beowulf list proper in the future.

Anybody who wants to work on developing new clients or adding things on
to existing clients is ESPECIALLY encouraged to join... the toolset
could do a lot more than it does so far.  With the right interface, one
could pretty much run a cluster from it, likely including a simple
scheduler and more, as xmlsysd can provide all the information required
by a scheduler.  However, I've got pretty strict limits on the time I
can devote to it. ;-)

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu