[Beowulf] 64bit comparisons

Robert B Heckendorn heckendo at uidaho.edu
Fri May 14 09:44:01 PDT 2004

>    1. Re: Athlon64 / Opteron test  (Tim Moore)
>    2. RE: Athlon64 / Opteron test (Cannon, Andrew)
>    3. Regarding wulfstat (Jon Tegner)
>    4. Re: Athlon64 / Opteron test (Sean Dilda)
>    5. Re: Help! (Robert G. Brown)
>    6. Re: Athlon64 / Opteron test  (James Cownie)
>    7. Re: Athlon64 / Opteron test (Alan Scheinine)
>    8. Re: Regarding wulfstat (Robert G. Brown)
>    9. Re: Athlon64 / Opteron test (Joe Griffin)
>   10. Re: Athlon64 / Opteron test (Robert G. Brown)

One of the options we are strongly considering for our next cluster is
going with Apple X-servers.  There performance is purported to be good
and their power consumption is small.  We have ordered a tiny test
cluster to do some checking.

Can people comment on any comparisons betwee Apple and (Athlon64
or Opteron)?

thanks,