[Beowulf] MyPBS but for SGE5/6?

Eric Wages wages at eece.maine.edu
Mon Jun 28 10:03:22 PDT 2004

I'm actually starting to work on multi-cluster support for our software
today and don't think it should take TOO long, but you know how this
goes.

Integrating MyPBS into other systems shouldn't be too much of an issue
as long as it supports prologue and epilogue functionality.

-Eric

Eric Wages
Advanced Computing Research Lab
University of Maine