Gateway problems in beowulf cluster

Mike Davis jmdavis at mail2.vcu.edu
Tue Feb 4 07:16:43 PST 2003

It should work if you have ipforwarding setup. There shouldn't be a
difficulty since the channel bonded interfaces have to route through a
single interface to the larger network.  Why do you want to reach the
outside from the beowulf? Do you want a one way, or two way connection?

For security purposes, I never forward ip from the beowulf to the
outside and tightly limit outside traffic to the gateway node.

Mike