Rolling a rack on carpet

Mark Andrew Smith Mark at markandrewsmith.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 14:15:18 PDT 2002

I was thinking about how you switch back on, post pulling the power cord
out.  When I put mine back in they don't all start back up until you press
the little ATX on/off button on the front.  I guess it may be a BIOS thing,
but I can't find a setting that works.

I agree kickstart is ace.

Cheers,
	Mark.