suggestions for a shipping dual channel Ultra320 controller

Steve Gaudet SGaudet at turbotekcomputer.com
Thu Oct 17 10:24:52 PDT 2002

Hello Joel,

> I tried to get the lsi ultra 320 hba for about 3 weeks with no luck...
>
> The best bet seems to be to get a mainboard with it
> integrated because the
> oems seem be getting the allocations of chips.
>
> finally I just punted and with a qlogic 2 x u160 hba
>
> joelja
>
> On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Steve Gaudet wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > Looking for suggestions on a dual channel Ultra320 controller that's
> > actually shipping.  Adaptec's is delayed to November 1st.

After speding some time on this found out that Adaptec will ship in
November.  However, LSI Logic has one that should be out next week.  Also
looks like LSI's is much better than Adaptec's.

http://www.lsilogic.com/cgi-bin/ntlinktrack.cgi?/products/splash/320.html

Thank you,

Steve Gaudet
Linux Solutions Engineer
  <(©¿©)>

| Turbotek Computer Corp.    tel:603-666-3062 ext. 21             |
| 161 Abby Rd                fax:603-666-4519                     |
| Manchester, NH 03103       e-mail:sgaudet at turbotekcomputer.com  |
| toll free:800-573-5393     web: http://www.turbotekcomputer.com |