Is there any information about diffrence between scyld,sce,rocks and OSCAR?

Andrew Shewmaker` shewa at inel.gov
Fri Oct 11 15:11:10 PDT 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:34:06 +0800
"Zou Guangxian" <zouguangxian at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
>    i am a newbie and plan to build a cluster .but which package should i choose?Scyld ,sce, rocks  or OSCAR?what about the diffrences between them?
>    i have learn a little about scyld ,but it is a commercial tool.:-(
>    Regards
>                weck.

I have some slides for a presentation at the Ptools meeting I was supposed to give
(but was unfortunately unable to).  I'll email them to you separate from the list
since they are ~300KB.  I am also writing a comprehensive report, but I don't know
when I will be able to finish it.  I do have the Rocks part finished if you want that.

Andrew

--
Andrew Shewmaker
Associate Engineer

Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
2525 Fremont Ave.
Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3605