Weird network connection problem

John Brookes johnb at quadrics.com
Tue Oct 1 15:05:48 PDT 2002

Recently I've noticed an increase in marginal RJ45 sockets.... Can you get
things to work by 'wiggling' the the connector in the socket (as opposed to
entirely removing and then replacing it)?

Hope this doesn't help (because replacing onboards is.......... I don't even
want to think about it :)

Cheers,

John Brookes
Quadrics