MPICH (p4mpd) trouble

Rusty Lusk lusk at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 25 09:07:07 PST 2002

The usual reason for this is that the executable cannot be found on the
remote machine.  First make sure that it is there (either by copying it
there or by having a shared file system), and then make sure that it can
be found (either by supplying the full path name on the mpirun command
or by putting the path to the executable in your environment).

MPICH problems should in general be sent to mpi-bugs at mcs.anl.gov instead
of to the beowulf list.

Regards,
Rusty Lusk