true power consumption (was: disadvantages of linux cluster)

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri Nov 8 14:45:49 PST 2002

hi ya

more cpu power dissipation and other specs
	http://users.erols.com/chare/elec.htm
	http://www.heatsink-guide.com/maxtemp.htm
	http://www.Linux-1U.net/CPU/

c ya