MPISendrecv

Hasselin Xavier hasselin.x at fsagx.ac.be
Thu May 30 03:06:42 PDT 2002

Hello,

I've a problem with MPISendRecv (in Fortran).  I want to use it in a
loop, each time with  the same arguments (same successor,predecessor,
buffer,...).  During the first pass, it works, but after I receive
nothing (in fact MPISendrecv seems to be executed, but my receiving
buffer is not modified).

    My outbuffer is well initialised (with some MPI_Packed), my
predessecor,my successor too, I've check it.
    My outbuffer and my inbuffer are defined in the same way.
    I use MPISendRecv like this :
        call
MPI_Sendrecv(buffer_out,max_send,MPI_PACKED,successor,predecessor,0,buffer_in,
         max_send,MPI_PACKED,predecessor,communicator,status,error_code)

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Xavier Hasselin