MS attacking government use of "open source"

Angel R. Rivera angel at wolf.com
Fri May 24 15:50:24 PDT 2002

Yeah, probably since that old Oracle 8i commercial saying M$ SQL was 3
times slower than Oracle 8i.  They went to a lab that pronounced that M$
Windoze was much faster than Linux-something anyone who actually has any
experience in anything knows right away is false.  Then you truth came out
how they had their hottest shots go there and tune up winbloze and de-tune
the Linux box.  When you can not believe anything they say fron the start
who cares what the speed is.

They had this web site, something like unixsucks.com  (not the real name)
but come to find out it was running on FreeBSD. When people got wind of it,
it went down for over a week.. *LOL*  I