bonding e1000

r w lordjust at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 01:12:12 PDT 2002

1)
I have noticed a few posts concerning the bonding of e1000 cards and people
having trouble.  Has anyone found a work around for this problem?  It seems
that the mac address for the 2nd interface is never set to match that of the
others.

2)
I read a post by Gordon Gere and he said that bonding of GigE adapters shows
a negligable performance gain.  Could someone enlighten me as to why this is
true?  A url would be nice if it is to time consuming of an explaination.

R.