66MHz 3.3V PCI Graphics cards?

Nicholas Brealey nick at brealey.org
Tue Jun 18 12:42:26 PDT 2002

Hello

I have only built one machine so far (the master in a 4U case).
It worked fine except that it would hang before you could
get to the setup menu with a SiS PCI graphics card.

An old Matrox Millenium G200 AGP graphics did not display
anything at all. (I should double check I might have done
something stupid like not plug in the monitor - it was rather
late when I tried it).

A new NVidia graphics card worked OK.

I have upgraded the motherboard BIOS to the latest beta 4.01u
but is still hangs when using the SiS PCI card.

Regards

Nick