Company computer utilization?

Lambe, Dave dave.lambe at targacept.com
Wed Jul 17 09:31:16 PDT 2002

Pardon my ignorance here, BUT....

What about some type of "grid" computing similar to SETI? It would only need
a client installed that could be configured to run when the PC had been idle
for "X" minutes/hours and would SURELY be simpler to implement than
re-loading "100's of P4 and P4 Xeon boxes". The later is surely to irk
someone with stroke to get the whole project kinked.

Dave