problem for installing oscar

William Thies samsarazeal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 14:49:27 PDT 2002

Redhat 7.2
kernel 2.4.9-34smp
oscar-1.2.1rh72

I ran oscar_wizard by running ./install_cluster
after finishing building image
I went to step 2: Define Oscar Clients.
After I inputed all info, I press "Addclients" button.
I got error information as below

Entering Non-Interactive mode
Setting Up parameters for symbolic links.
All hosts will recieve image [CLUSTERMASTER]
All hosts will have name [CLIENT] and will have a
number between [1 - 1]
Writing /etc/hosts entries
Done!
This is where I would run addclients things
Couldn't push hosts file to images at ./post_clients
line 31
 at
/usr/lib/systeminstaller/SystemInstaller/Tk/AddClients.pm
line 168
Couldn't run postinstall at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/Tk.pm line
228

I have no idea about what the problem should be. I am
not familiar with those scripts.

Would anybody give me a help?

Thanks very much

the install.log is attached.