Largest Linux Cluster? (fwd)

Steve Gaudet SGaudet at turbotekcomputer.com
Fri Jan 25 05:55:39 PST 2002

Hello,

I can tell you what coming.  IBM announced 100 million imitative to build
what promises to be the worlds most powerful supercomputer-"Blue Gene"-which
will be capable of more than one quadrillion operations per second (one
"petaflop").

Cheers,

Steve Gaudet
Linux Solutions Engineer
  <(©¿©)>

| Turbotek Computer Corp.    tel:603-666-3062 ext. 21             |
| 8025 South Willow St.      fax:603-666-4519                     |
| Building 2, Unit 105       toll free:800-573-5393               |
| Manchester, NH 03103       e-mail:sgaudet at turbotekcomputer.com  |
|                            web: http://www.turbotekcomputer.com |