[Fwd: icmp: ip reassembly time exceeded]

Jacques B. Siboni jacsib at lutecium.org
Sat Jan 12 01:02:05 PST 2002

Dear all,

i forward the following mail to ltsp and beowulf as I use these concepts and
Mosix group seems to be in a very depressed mood.

The problem I encounter occurs before Mosix even starts. There is some new
kind of stuff with kernel 2.4.xx that does not accept some kinds of fragments.
It is more an NFS boot problem.

One (quick and dirty) solution could be to allow the kernel to load even with
an mtu less than 1500, which I could not do.

Thanks in advance

Jacques

--
Dr. Jacques B. Siboni mailto:jacsib at Lutecium.org
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France