bproc help request

lothar at triumf.ca lothar at triumf.ca
Tue Dec 10 16:23:08 PST 2002

Mmmm, so far everything seems to be independent of how tftpd is configured,
even being switched off.

However, I made some progress by changing the /etc/beowulf/config
file (the node number and iprange seemed to be in conflict).

Now the slave obviously gets to /var/beowulf/boot.img.
However, it does not seem capable of loading it.
A constant stream of missed block nnn with nnn being
a number between 400 and 1400. Occasionally it seems
to try to reload...then again missed blocks (goes over miunutes
probably forever).

tcpdump shows a constant stream of udp packages moving with
occasional request from the slave for "n-1" which is
answered ny the ethernet card no. of the master.

boot.img was done with beoboot -2 -n (also with explicitly
naming the kernel with no diff.).

Lothar