Intel ethernet adapter + driver issues

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at pgs.com
Fri Aug 23 08:53:39 PDT 2002

Joshua,
No problem, I really don't have anywhere to post it right now.  If
someone is willing to give me a spot to drop it, I will.  I'm also doing
some work w/ patching it into the kernel ( useful to build for RPMs ),
so I'll be happy to post them as well, if anyone wants them.
Regards,
Derek R.

--
Jr. Linux Administrator