DMA difficulties

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Sat Apr 13 18:09:18 PDT 2002

hi ya

i notice that when the cable is attached... things goes
bonkers... even if no power ot the drive ( hd or cdrom )

remove the ide cable from the motherboard if its not used

and tell the bios NOT to autodetect ide devices
except those that is in fact present

150 nodes.... hummm .... one full cabinet..front and back.. :-)

c ya
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net