scyld slave node problems

Stepan Kruglikov skruglik at gmu.edu
Thu Apr 11 12:35:28 PDT 2002

Hello,

I solved this problem by increasing memory on each node to 64MB. You can
also get the node up and running with 64MB, setup node partitions, and then
delete ram drive and run with 32mB. Although it works, I recommend doing it
only in case if you are interested in proof of concept cluster.

Stepan Kruglikov