Channel Bonding Question

Jared Hodge jared_hodge at iat.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 28 10:41:32 PST 2001

I thought that might be the case, but I've heard of software (Cisco
trunking I think) that can create a virtual IP for a NIC that doesn't
exist, and when something is sent to it, the software splits it to the
two NICs and reassembles it there.  I think you have to make sure
nothing goes to the original IPs though.

--
Jared Hodge
Institute for Advanced Technology

Phone: 512-232-4460