How to add Beowulf node with SCSI HD?

L. Gritsenko lmeerkat at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 14:51:43 PST 2001

Hi,

I  am using Scyld Beowulf 27bz-8. I boot  a node that
has SCSI hard driver to a master that has IDE hard
driver. After the node  was  set  up to "boot"
state I received  the  following message in the log
file :  "/dev/hda: No such device".   Yes, it is
correct  that I  do not have  any "hda" on this
node but I do still have "/dev/sda" there! What  do I
need to change in the boot procedure  in order to
solve this problem?  I beleive I can add a node
which has SCSI hard drive.

Thanks,
Lyudmila Gritsenko

=====