ExtremeNetworks Summit and channel bonding with Scyld

Bill Nihan bnihan at angstrom.com
Thu Nov 8 06:20:36 PST 2001

The Extreme Networks Summit 48 works quite well in a channel bonding
configuration.

I put together a 16 node cluster channel bonded at Atipa and don't recall
any problems at all.
Unfortuantly I did not save any netperf results but I remember they were in
line with discussions on the beowulf list.
We were no using Scyld at that time.

--Bill Nihan
Angstrom Microsystems
bnihan at angstrom.com