Comparison of clustering systems?

Peter Lindgren Peter.Lindgren at experian.com
Thu Nov 15 11:54:34 PST 2001

Top500 has a poll asking "what cluster system do you use?". They offer the choices:

Oscar
Scyld
Score
SCE
NPACI Rocks
MSC.Linux
Other

Follow this link to see current results:
http://clusters.top500.org/pollbooth.php?qid=clustersys&aid=-1

So far I've actually installed and gotten my application running with Scyld. I have most of the other systems on CD. I was about to try Rocks. But to try them all is going to take me a long time....

I wonder whether anyone has recently done a comparison of these (or other) systems? (I also know of  Cplant and IBM's CSK.) I found an NHSE article from 1996, but that's ancient history.

Peter Lindgren
Phone: 847 944 4515
Fax: 847 517 5889
E-mail: peter.lindgren at experian.com