NFS export from clients?

hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz
Wed Nov 14 08:49:09 PST 2001

Did anybody manage to NFS export disks from Scyld nodes?

I suppose I should start NFS daemons from node_up script and re-export
it out of the cluster using unfsd. (I would also like to mount node
harddisks using autofs to maybe avoid fsck after node crash.)

I do not want PVFS, I want individual independent filesystems on nodes
(there are several large data sets and often just one of them is used,
other nodes may even be off).

I will try, but if anybody already has some experience with this, I
would be happy to hear from him.

Thanks

Vaclav