Compile farm?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:44:54 PST 2001

What you need is a batch system.

There are 2 free batch systems, SGE and PBS.

Both of them are opensource, but nevertheless, you can
get 7x24 support if you are willing to pay.

PBS: www.openpbs.com
     www.pbspro.com

SGE: www.sun.com/gridware
     gridengine.sunsource.net

Also, SGE has qmake, which can execute several
instances of make on mutliple machines for one single
make job.

Install note:
http://supportforum.sun.com/gridengine/appnote_install.html

 -Ron